Is there a way to get more people to purchase your products? How to increase the conversion rates of your store? Here are 5 ecommerce tips that can help you out!
Improving the conversion rate optimization of your online store and attracting more people to purchase your products is not as hard as you think. We have a few great ecommerce tips for you that can help your conversion rates go up:
- Have a powerful value proposition: When you are trying to attract someone’s attention, don’t start with Hello or Welcome. Instead, you need to tell them why they should visit your store and purchase your products. Tell them what is in for them and stop wasting their time with unnecessary details.
- Be reliable and trustworthy: Let’s face it – we are all more comfortable when buying something from a friend that off eBay or Craigslist. You need to show your buyers they can trust you. Make your website easy to verify, use trusted links, comments, and testimonials. Make it super easy for your visitors to reach you. You can add contact information, be accessible via phone, email or live chat. Keep your website updated and professional.
- Add reasons for quick action: One of the best motivators is the fear of missing out something. There are two examples you can use: Hurry, the sale ends soon which is a time scarcity and Hurry, the supplies are limited which is a quantity-related scarcity. The truth is we all respond to scarcity and regardless of whatever example you will use for your online store, you will see positive results.
- Put the checkout on one page: If you want to improve your conversion, you need to make the checkout process as easy as possible. By putting your checkout on one page, you will give your visitors fewer chances to rethink some things and make the shopping decisions quicker.
- Use video to explain better: We all know that an image is worth a thousand words so how much are 30 images per second worth? Showing your visitors what they are getting via a short video is an excellent way to convince them to make a purchase. Use the power of a video and tell a story your customers want to hear.
We hope these ecommerce tips will help you boost your conversion rates and attract as many new people as possible.